Soul Directed Living – is a comprehensive program of philosophies, classes, and living strategies with a core aim at helping you structure you life so that you can achieve your heart’s purpose before you lose the capacity to do so. Age, accidents, illness and depleted energy all offer substantial roadblocks to our capacity and we will all have to face some or all of them in our lives. Our biology and culture have a ‘current’ of pressures that push us along life’s path regardless of our individual needs and desires. SDL is for those who hear their heart’s internal call to stop accepting reactionary living; being pushed about by fate into adopting the lifestyle which the ‘Jonses’ and marketing have dictated. Alternatively, our program provides a structure of practices and philosophies that help us to first connect with our heart and then take consistent and long term action to manifest the purpose and passions that reside deep within us in order to make our life one we are proud of with few regrets as we sit on our deathbeds.
Questions For Dreaming
What kind of life would you lead if you let your deepest emotional needs surface to directly influence your long term goal setting and lifestyle choices. Would you be happier, more engaged? Would the anxiety, depression, apathy, sadness and/or anger still be as strong? What if you structured your daily habits in such a way that it propelled you forward satisfy and answer the deepest questions and needs of your heart? What would change if you started acting and speaking your truth?
For many people the answers to these questions are both terrifying and exciting. This means you’re on the right track! We are stimulating the ‘yes’ of our deeper energetic pulse and also pressing up against the ‘no’ that has held us in check. The paradox is that very often these two things are side by side occupying the same space. In addition to the self discovery work that allows us to identify and focus on our hearts desires, we come into stress management and the capacity to handle and process change as major aims of our program.
By putting together long term goal setting, mid term emotional/ educational processing, and daily living habits SDL creates a structure or scaffolding that we can use to build our lives to fit the needs of our soul level passions. Other core aims of this program teach us how to handle and accept disruption and stress. The paradoxical nature of stress is that we want to avoid it, but it is in some of the most stressful times that the greatest joy is discovered. By learning new ways to frame stress, vulnerability and courage are important to our being able to keep moving towards our dreams. At times massive upheavals will be thrown at us which we will need to react to, but also learning to step into disruption and stress consciously as a means to achieving greater joy is important.
Community and Action
From thought to word to deed the process of manifestation comes forth from deep within us to become physical reality. When we make larger and larger choices about how we want to live, surrounding ourselves with others of like minds is powerful. SDL provides the structure to implement action on many levels and creates a platform of connection for us all to support and nourish each other via classes, social media, and more.
When we put it all together we have a program that provides a comprehensive view of how to navigate our life and live it with passionate connection and deeply felt conviction. Are you ready?
Classes start soon.
Join our Soul Directed Living Public Facebook group to stay connected to inspiring content, learn about upcoming classes, and meet other soul directed individuals!
[av_button label=’Click To Join our Soul Directed Living Facebook Group’ link=’manually,https://www.facebook.com/groups/2371560486469700′ link_target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ position=’left’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’]
Take an intro class!
Get started with our introductory zoom classes where we dig into the nuts and bolts of connecting with your heart, creating positive change, and building a lifestyle that makes you vibrate with passion! Sign up by calling our front desk today: 715.316.0040
- Examine why you are anxious, sad, depressed or angry. Lets get to the core!
- Filter through the noise! What is your heart saying? As you make a bucket list, values list, and Life goal list, what makes the cut?
- Accountability is scary! If we take a look at how much time you have left to accomplish your deepest goals, express your deepest values, etc, how on track are you? Lets get serious.
- Walk away inspired, with a plan and with support! Yes, from just one class. But also ready for the next step along the journey of Soul Directed Living.
- Re-frame your beliefs about stress so that you can accomplish more and use it to your advantage.
- Examine change as a fundamental component of life. How have you embraced or rejected change and how has that changed the way your life progresses?
- Explore how our culture has demonized the feminine energies of surrender, acceptance, and emotional energy in general. Learn how adjusting our expectations and philosophies surrounding the feminine aspects of life can release deeply held negative self talk and open our eyes to new ways of thinking about our life’s journey and hearts needs.
- Explore the deep insights of our program. Its nuts and bolts were developed by Josiah after 20 years of teaching and being in the wellness industry. Learn what has inspired him to develop Soul Directed Living and why he feels it provides many critical components missing from most wellness programs to provide lasting results.
- Soul Directed Living – Make a Heart-Directed Plan For Your Life
- Thursday July 6th 8pm – Zoom link will be delivered to all sign ups.
- Reframing How We Process Change – Stress Isn’t All Bad
- Thursday August 6th 8pm – Zoom link will be delivered to all sign ups.
- Soul Directed Living – The 9 Month Process
- Thursday August 13th 8pm – Zoom link will be delivered to all sign ups.
- Soul Directed Living – The 4 wheels and 5 instinctual urges
- Thursday August 20th 8pm – Zoom link will be delivered to all sign ups.
To Sign up, simply call our main desk to get an invite. These beginning classes will all be free of charge. Also, join our Soul Directed Living Facebook group linked above to stay informed and connected.