When you hear the service back facial you probably think “a facial for your back?” Well that’s just what it is. Back facials are more beneficial for you than you may think. Taking care of more than just your face is the key to having glowing, healthy skin all over. After all the back is one of those hard to reach places, so receiving this service will help you gain the assurance that your back is looking great!
Who benefits from it?
Back facials are for anyone who is looking to keep healthy looking skin, but here is a list of people they would be very beneficial for.
- those who experience breakouts on their back, neck, and shoulders
- those with scarring from burns (or other more intense scarring)
- those with dry, itchy skin
- those with inflammation
- Even those who want to keep healthy skin
What does a back facial consist of?
Back facials are very similar to face facials in the way that they follow a very similar protocol.
The service includes:
- Dry brushing to remove those dead, dry skin cells
- Cleanser that is specifically for you skin type
- An exfoliation to get rid of pore clogging debris
- A lovely back massage (everyone loves a back rub, don’t they?)
- A treatment mask to help your skin receive the maximum benefit
- Healing and restoring cream to hold in the skin’s moistur
- This service also includes extractions (if needed), a steamer to help open the pores and make the service even more relaxing; and a scalp, neck, and arm massage.
How often should I get one?
The amount of time between each service is determined on the concerns of your skin.
- If you’re experiencing back acne and breakouts then you will want to come in at least every 2-4 weeks.
- For any type of scarring (depending on the severity) 2-4 weeks.
- For dryness, itchiness, or inflammation (depending on severity) 2-4 weeks
- Just to keep your skin healthy and glowing 4-6 weeks
- Relaxation? Once a week or whenever needed/wanted
How do I keep my back looking nice after my service?
Just like with any beauty service, you must keep on track with the aftercare in order to receive/keep the wanted results. Aftercare for this service would consist of moisturizing and dry brushing your back. Other than that make sure you are washing your back in the shower so that it is getting clean and any oils that are clogging your pores are being removed.
Back facials are not only great for your skin but they are also wonderful for needed relaxation. Book your BACK facial today and give your back the love it rarely gets (why must it be such a hard to reach place?). It’s time to clear up your back and get glowing skin before summer!
NOW is the time! Get in today!!