Each December we put together a special class schedule designed to help us maintain our balance amidst the travel, emotion, and food. This year we have a special treat with the addition of a new 200 Hr. Certified Yoga Teacher, Melissa Lange, as well as Wellness Programs being taught by our Certified Acupuncturist, Jocelyn Mitchel. Click here to read their bio’s.
In a Nutshell
- Our Healthy Holiday Class Special runs from December 7th to New Years Eve.
- All Group Classes, Programs, and Workshops that are offered at both locations are included in one special price.
- Pre-registration will guarantee your spot in class, but all classes are drop-in ready. So, come to as many classes as you can at your convenience.
- Bring friends when they are in town. All classes can also be purchased for our regular drop in rates.
- Class times are varied; in part to allow for options on a hectic month, but also to get feedback for Melissa to set up our long term yoga schedule.
- This is a great sampler. Test some new yoga styles, meet and learn from Jocelyn, enjoy some fun and stay connected to health this holiday month.
- Your Healthy Holidays Unlimited Class Pass is non-transferable and will expire on Jan. 1st regardless of attendance.
All For One Low Price
Unlimited December Class and Program Pass – $39 includes
- 25 yoga Classes
- 8 Zumba Classes
- 4 Wellness Discussions with our Acupuncturist
- 1 Workshop on how to consciously create traditions and spaces filled with your intention.
Registration is Easy:
As part of our new system we will be urging everyone to register and purchase classes online. You can still easily pay and register at the front desk, but our online system gives you greater control over your account and makes it easy to register or cancel yourself from a class. With just a little bit of time you can have a Booker App on your phone (Apps for both Android and Apple are available) and have links to your account on your computer. From there you can see our schedule and the passes you have purchased very easily.
Continued Evolution Of Classes
We have been working hard to implement some big changes to the way that we schedule and organize our classes. Most of those changes are made possible by our booking system, but we have revamped everything so that beginning in February we will have greater flexibility in the way we schedule, the ways you can purchase passes, and where and when you can sign up for classes.
This month we are unveiling two of these changes to our classes. First, there is a new way to purchase classes called the Unlimited Pass. Beginning this February we will have options for our regular class participants to purchase 7 Day and 30 Day Unlimited Passes. These Unlimited Passes can be purchased at any time and will begin and end from the date of the first use. This option will make it affordable for you to really commit to a fitness program and makes since for anyone taking more than three classes a week. Our Healthy Holidays special will be sold as our very first Unlimited Pass.
The second change we are implementing is in the length of our yoga classes. We will be changing all yoga class times to 75 minutes. This will part of a general movement to separate the 60 min. fitness classes and the yoga classes in structure. In the past, we merged the times of regular fitness classes and our yoga classes to match the capacity of our booking system. Now that we have both a more capable booking system and an additional certified yoga teacher, we will get back to offering the deeper components of relaxation, breath work and meditation that set yoga apart.
Wellness Class Descriptions
Wellness Talks with Jocelyn – Free & Open to Drop In as well as Healthy Holiday Unlimited Passes
December 7th, 6pm – Digestive health
December 14th, 6pm – Cold and Flu Prevention and Natural Treatment
December 21st, 6pm – Stress
December 28th, 6pm – Fatigue / Energy